A comprehensive field and paddling guide for Parks Canada's Lake Superior National Marine Conservation Area.
This book is for you if you wish to find ways to explore the LSNMCA region thoughtfully and safely, whether by water or through stories. We have tried to capture the sense of wonder we feel on Lake Superior by including information on the many stories and aspects of this great lake - historical, ecological, cultural, as well as recreational.
Includes the following:
* Detailed maps of the NMCA region between the Sibley Peninsula and Jackfish Bay
* Area specific paddling considerations for Lake Superior
* Anishinabe Perspectives * Detailed launch site and campsite information
* Description of 10 great day trips in the region
* Interesting story boxes on culture, history, geology, ecology, and other fun facts.