Are your handmade goods struggling to find buyers? Learn effective tactics to make that cash register ring.
Are your sales humming, but you’re operating in the red? Are you making high-quality items but can’t seem to move enough product? Is your current online store failing to attract customers?
With decades of experience as a master craftsman and educator, savvy marketer James Dillehay’s work has been featured in shops and galleries, at competitive shows, and online on Etsy and Amazon. Now he’s here to share how he cracked the code on what to charge, and how to package your merchandise for maximum profitability.
How to Price Crafts and Things You Make to Sell is a modern-day roadmap for rate-setting strategies in the competitive handmade-products industry. With oodles of real-world examples, Dillehay’s time-tested techniques will help you refine your presentation and understand your market to hit the monetary sweet spot. And by following his commonsense approach, the fruits of your labor will reach an excited audience eagerly clamoring for your next masterpiece.
In How to Price Crafts and Things You Make to Sell, you’ll discover:
- Innovative ways to make your handcrafted wares stand out over other sellers
- How to set prices higher while keeping shoppers clicking that buy button
- Logical approaches to position “one-of-a-kind” items in the premium dollar range
- Tax secrets to help you maximize your home business deductions
- Methods for spotting trends to skyrocket profits, and much, much more!
How to Price Crafts and Things You Make to Sell is a no-nonsense guidebook for anyone looking to optimize their online venture. If you like straightforward direction, experience-based suggestions, and filling your coffers to overflowing, then you’ll love James Dillehay’s treasure trove of advice.