Added to Cart View Cart or Continue Shopping.
- Pro tips for selling on Etsy, Amazon Handmade, eBay, with Shopify
- Discover how to sell from Facebook shops, Instagram, and Pinterest
- How to post your product listing on multiple channels at the same time
- Methods for using SEO to draw in shoppers looking for products like yours
- How to price your pieces online to earn top dollar
- Ways to pitch to influencers so your products secure social media attention and much, much more!
- 124 pages
Are you bewildered about how to market your handmade products online? Discover step-by-step, how makers and artisans succeed selling on e-commerce sites working from home.
Has your online sales presence failed to produce the income you're seeking? As an artisan featured in The Wall Street Journal, Yahoo Finance, and Entrepreneur Radio, marketing pro James Dillehay’s thirty years of experience has made him a master of turning small projects into six-figure enterprises. Now he’s here to teach you how to position your arts and crafts head-and-shoulders over the crowd of competitors.
Sell Your Crafts Online is a one-of-a-kind blueprint for finding success and generating profitable returns in the highly lucrative world of e-commerce. Between helpful how-to’s and checklists, Dillehay’s proven strategies will speed your landing your passion projects in every buyer’s shopping cart. By following his user-friendly approach, your hard work will reach wider audiences ready to invest in your talent.
In Sell Your Crafts Online, you’ll learn:
Sell Your Crafts Online is the essential guidebook for anyone looking to take their handmade products business to the next level. If you are ready for expert advice from an experienced online seller, then you’ll love James Dillehay’s must-have manual.
- Variant: Paperback
- In Stock: 1
- Weight: 6.2 oz
- Product Type: Self Help