Stressed over how to make ends meet? What if I told you there were multiple ways to make money from repurposed plastic, newspapers, aluminum cans, used clothes and other waste destined for landfills?
- * Consumers (almost 90% according to Forbes) want earth-friendly products that help save the planet.
- * Etsy has seen a forty-three percent year-over-year rise in all categories for eco-friendly items (source: MarthaStewart).
- * Lyst, a curator of fashion trends, has seen a 75% increase in searches for sustainable fashion since 2019.
- * Repurposing trash not only supports a circular economy, it's profitable. Multiple surveys report shoppers will pay more for environmentally friendly products (Fortune.)
If you are concerned about environmental issues, Creative Recycling describes side gig ideas to take you from waste bin to your wallet.
Artisan and former gallery owner James Dillehay's handmade products have sold online at Etsy, Ebay, and Amazon, at art and craft shows, and wholesale to shops around the US. Let him teach you exactly how to profit from selling recycled crafts.
From teaching hundreds of makers through his courses and helping thousands with his craft business books, James has discovered the formula used by all successful maker-sellers.
You will discover:
- Where to find thousands of recycled craft ideas to make and sell.
- How to get into and stand out on Etsy, Amazon, at craft shows and everywhere else.
- How to price your work for top dollars and avoid losing money.
- Master social media marketing to promote your side hustle on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Twitter.
- Discover the exact search terms buyers use to find sustainable products like yours.
- How to use influencer marketing to get your small business mentioned in the media.
- How to use the top crowdfunding sites to raise money to grow your side hustle. And more!
If you like the idea of making money on the side while making a difference, then you'll love James Dillehay's examples of how to sell repurposed waste.